:》LINK TO BLUEPRINT《:
:》LINK TO CONTACT KIM《:
The RDE Blueprint teaches dietetic interns, new dietitians, and aspiring clinical dietitians how to become a proficient practitioners. This is done by boosting each participant’s understanding in testing his/her knowledge of disease and nutrition by an experienced Clinical Nutrition Manager, Certified Diabetes Care & Education Specialist and Certified Nutrition Support Clinician.
What You Will Get:
– A streamlined, consolidated approach to a variety of clinical nutrition topics
– Step-by-step guidelines to manage nutrition support, including enteral and parenteral nutrition
– Improved knowledge and competence in the major clinical issues you will face as a nutrition professional
– Trouble shooting resources for diabetes
– The latest evidence based research on major nutrition related topics
– …and MUCH more
Disclaimer: This video is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. It should be noted that health recommendations change over time and it is best to contact your primary care provider for more information.
#dieteticintern #dietitian #nutrition
BE A GUEST ON THIS CHANNEL:
SUBMIT YOUR CASE STUDIES HERE: