I am driven by a single mission:
Let’s make nutrition easy by building a better plate!
Hey there, I’m Kim. For over a decade, I’ve had the pleasure of assisting others to boost their overall health by teaching nutrition skills. I’ve always believed why give someone a fish when you can teach him how to fish? My mission is to guide others to become more educated and aware of how to navigate build a better plate for blood sugar management.
Nutrition is an essential element of all aspects of health. In my practice, I dedicate my time to helping you reach your nutrition goals. It’s not uncommon to receive an email, text message, or postcard from me to encourage you on your health journey.
– Bachelor of Science Dietetics, The Florida State University
– Bachelor of Science Exercise Physiology, The Florida State University
– Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist, Florida
– Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist
– Certified Nutrition Support Clinician
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Commitment
– We are a woman-owned and operated company.
– Black-owned business.
– We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion, especially when it comes to your food and nutrition choices.
– We believe one-size-does- NOT fit all.
– The representation of all cuisines and culture matters.
7 Fun Facts
1. I was born in Jamaica.
2. I’ve followed a plant-based diet for over 14 years.
3. Soccer is my favorite sport. Played competitively for 8 years.
4. My favorite color is blue, like the sky.
5. I believe health is three-dimensional: physical, mental, and spiritual.
6. I believe food does not have to taste like cardboard and sadness.
7. I like all things curry.
Find Out What Your Diet Says About You!
Take the quiz and get your results in as little as 10 minutes